Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association Gives Back with “B&Bs for Vets” Campaign
Seventeen Asheville inns will offer 51 free rooms to US military personnel on Veterans Day, Nov. 11, 2013. Make reservations now.
Asheville, N.C. (Sept. 16, 2013) The seventeen inns of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association (http://www.ashevillebba.com) are proud to offer 55 rooms free-of-charge for a one-night stay on Monday, Nov. 11, 2013 to retired and active US military personnel.
Part of the national “B&Bs for Vets Campaign,” (http://www.betterwaytostay.com/current-promotions/bbs-for-vets/) the Asheville inns are all participating for the first time this year. Since 2010, the Carolina Bed & Breakfast has participated and encouraged fellow association innkeepers to get involved after having a positive experience.
The offer from all inns includes the complete bed and breakfast experience with full breakfast and may also include restaurant discounts or coupons as available. To book lodging at one of the Asheville inns below, visit http://ashevillebba.com/our-inns/ and contact the individual inn of choice. Inn policies apply and may differ from inn to inn.
The Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association expects all rooms to book. When all inns are full, potential guests may place their names on the waitlist (first come, first serve) by emailing contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The inns participating include:
1. 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage, http://www.whitegate.net/
2. The Reynolds Mansion, http://www.thereynoldsmansion.com
3. Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast, http://pinecrestbb.com/
4. Hawk and Ivy, http://www.hawkandivy.com
5. Applewood Manor Inn, http://www.applewoodmanor.com
6. 1899 Wright Inn & Carriage House, , http://www.wrightinn.com
7. Beaufort House Inn, http://www.beauforthouse.com
8. Dry Ridge Inn, http://www.dryridgeinn.com
9. The Lion and the Rose Bed and Breakfast, http://www.lion-rose.com
10. Sweet Biscuit Inn, http://www.sweetbiscuitinn.com/
11. A Bed of Roses Bed and Breakfast, http://www.abedofroses.com
12. Crooked Oak Mountain Inn, http://www.crookedoakmountaininn.com
13. Carolina Bed & Breakfast, http://www.carolinabb.com
14. Honey Hill Inn & Cabins, http://www.honeyhillasheville.com
15. North Lodge on Oakland B&B, http://www.northlodge.com
16. Chestnut Street Inn, http://www.chestnutstreetinn.com
17. 1847 Blake House Inn Bed & Breakfast, http://www.blakehouse.com
The Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association is a group of diverse inns located in Asheville, North Carolina and the surrounding area. Each member inn must favorably reflect the Association’s high standards by providing superior quality, ambience, guest service, amenities, and outstanding host integrity and hospitality.
The association invites visitors to re-think their lodging options and check in for a sumptuous overnight stay and breakfast. Then, enjoy the best tips, hints and travel advice from local innkeepers who know the area well. Guests who choose an Asheville bed and breakfast experience a getaway built around their unique needs and preferences.
B&Bs for Vets is a national campaign sponsored by the BETTER WAY TO STAY, a grassroots campaign sponsored by the Professional Association of Innkeepers International. The veterans outreach program launched in 2008. http://www.betterwaytostay.com/current-promotions/bbs-for-vets/