Sixteen Asheville inns will offer 54 free rooms to US military personnel on Veterans Day, November 11, 2015. Make reservations now.
Our rooms are booked but there’s a waiting list and often cancellations. Contact Carolina Bed & Breakfast, email@example.com or call them at 828.254.3608 for final availability.
Asheville, NC. (October 1, 2015) The sixteen inns of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association are proud to offer 54 rooms free-of-charge for a one-night stay on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 to retired and active US military personnel.
Part of the national “B&Bs for Vets Campaign,” the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association inns are all participating. Since 2010, the Carolina Bed & Breakfast has participated and encouraged fellow association innkeepers to get involved after having a positive experience.
The offer from all inns includes the complete bed and breakfast experience with full breakfast and may also include restaurant discounts or coupons as available. To book lodging at one of the Asheville inns below, view each of our unique inns and contact your individual inn of choice. Inn policies apply and differ from inn to inn.
The Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association expects all rooms to book. When all inns are full, potential guests may place their names on the wait list (first come, first serve) by emailing contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 828.250.0200.
The participating inns include:
- 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage, www.whitegate.net/
- A Bed of Roses Bed and Breakfast, www.abedofroses.com
- ASIA Bed & Breakfast Spa, www.ashevillespa.com
- Applewood Manor Inn, www.applewoodmanor.com
- Beaufort House Inn, www.beauforthouse.com
- Carolina Bed & Breakfast, www.carolinabb.com
- Chestnut Street Inn, www.chestnutstreetinn.com
- Crooked Oak Mountain Inn, www.crookedoakmountaininn.com
- Dry Ridge Inn, www.dryridgeinn.com
- Engadine Inn & Cabins At Honey Hill, www.honeyhillasheville.com
- Hawk and Ivy, www.hawkandivy.com
- North Lodge on Oakland B&B, www.northlodge.com
- Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast, http://pinecrestbb.com/
- Sweet Biscuit Inn, www.sweetbiscuitinn.com/
- The Lion and the Rose Bed and Breakfast, www.lion-rose.com
- The Reynolds Mansion, www.thereynoldsmansion.com
B&Bs for Vets is a national campaign sponsored by the BETTER WAY TO STAY, a grassroots campaign sponsored by the Professional Association of Innkeepers International. The veterans outreach program launched in 2008. www.betterwaytostay.com